Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's German, It's Filling , and It's Good!!


Welcome to the world of Kruatbruks. (kr-out-br-oo-ks). They are a family tradition dating back to i don't know when. I do know they were brought to this country by my biological great grandpa's family from germany. When he married my great grandma Della the tradition started. Ever since i was born we have been having this meal at least once a year. It is a bread stuffed with Hamburger, Cabbage and Onion. You dip it in sour cream and eat bite by bite. It is very filling and u usually eat with family and friends. It's a great social dish. So remember EAT outside the box and you may just find the new favorite!

Sky 

4 comments:

  1. oh man those things are sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to try American Indian food. I think you would like it. Just wait till I take you to a really good pow wow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you eat some drop one on the floor for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete